WHP Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule is the only Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule that is registered in National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia - with MAL number MAL21056079T, distributed by Nutriva International Sdn Bhd. It contains 14 traditional herbs. It’s carefully formulated without Ephedra and menthol which are not allowed in Malaysia due to its side effects but we added in three more herbs to replace them.
Traditionally used to reduce body heatiness, relieve cough and phlegm.
This is a traditional medicine for treatment purposes only. Please consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
Frequent or prolonged use of this preparation may result in dependence on the product and 'imbalanced electrolytes'.
- Adults are recommended to consume 2 capsules each time, 3 times daily after meal.
- Children aged 4 years to 12 years are recommended to consume 1 capsule each time, 3 times daily after meal.
- Infants/children aged below 4 years are not recommended to consume.
- Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding women.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting is present.